Connecting Your Instagram From Your Facebook Page
In order to sync your Instagram to your GRIN account properly, Meta requires that your Instagram Professional account be linked to a Facebook Business page. If you attempt to sync your Instagram to the GRIN platform but do not see your page listed during the syncing process, then this indicates that your Instagram may not be linked to your Facebook page.
What You'll Need
- A Professional Instagram Creator or Business account. See Meta's help pages to Set Up a Business Account on Instagram or Set up a Creator Account on Instagram to learn more on how you can convert your personal Instagram account if you have not already.
- A Facebook Business page. See Meta’s Create a Facebook Page for Your Business article to learn more on how to create a Facebook Business page.
How to Do It
- Log in to Facebook.
- Tap on your Profile in the top right.
- Tap on the icon with your Business Page's icon, then click on Edit Page.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll and tap on Instagram.
- Tap on Connect Account.
- Accept to Allow Access to Instagram messages.
- Enter your Business or Creator Instagram account information.
That's it! Once you've logged in to Instagram, you'll be redirected back to Facebook, and you should see your Instagram Account Details with your Instagram account information.