When you first get your Live Site, there are a few things you should set up before you start participating in a campaign so you can get the most out of your brand partnerships.
- Verify your Live Site email. Verifying your email lets you access the rest of your Live Site, including your Payouts and Settings. For more information, check out our article Verifying Your Account.
- Customize your Settings. Your Settings has, among other things, your shipping address and contact information. Make sure to complete this information so brands can send you product or get in touch with you! You can learn about your Live Site Settings in our article Managing settings.
- Set up your Payouts. By setting this up, you'll be able to automatically receive payment and reimbursement for any commissions or conversions you and your brand agrees on for a campaign. This setup is slightly different depending on if you're a U.S. resident or not. You can check out our articles to learn more:
- Connect your social networks. Brands may ask you to connect specific networks for their campaigns as part of their application process, but connecting all your networks will save you time later and make sure your Live Site is completely prepared for brand campaigns. You can learn how to connect different social networks with our articles in Managing Social Networks.
- Submit a Proposal. When a brand invites you to their campaign, they may as you to complete a proposal so you can review the terms of the campaign, pick any products the brand is offering to send you, connect your social network accounts, and more. Every brand and campaign is different, so it's important you learn about your brand's expectations. You can learn how to submit a proposal with our article Submitting a Proposal.
After you've finished those steps, all that's left is to wait for your brand to to accept your proposal. Once they do, you can start participating in their campaign! To learn more about participating in campaigns, check out our articles in Managing Programs.