If you've provided your Instagram username but have not connected on the Live URL yet, brands will not be able to get your Instagram posts or metrics within GRIN. This means that your brand will not be able to automatically track your campaign progress, and you will need to manually submit each Instagram deliverable and their metrics via the Live URL whenever you need to deliver content. So, we highly recommend you connect your Instagram Professional account so you and your brand can have a seamless collaboration experience.
What You'll Need
- Your Live URL
- An Instagram Professional account connected to a Facebook Business Page. You can learn more about connecting these two things with our help article Connecting Your Instagram Account.
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL > Networks tab.
- If your Instagram account has not been connected, you'll see a warning beneath it. Press Allow Story Access to complete the connection process.
- Enter your Instagram handle.
- Press Continue. GRIN will confirm your Instagram account is either a Business or Creator account.
- If your account is a Professional account, you'll get a success message. Press Connect.
- If you're not already, log in to your Facebook account associated with your connected Facebook Business Page.
- Press Continue as...
- Select your Instagram Professional account and press Next.
- Select your Facebook Business page and press Next.
That’s it! You should now return to your Live URL, and your Instagram Professional account should now be connected. Now, your brand will be able to view and track your Instagram content and engagement numbers automatically.