- 04 Aug 2022
Updating Your Tax Form
- Updated on 04 Aug 2022
If you need to make updates to your tax form (W-9 or W-8BEN), such as update your address or adjust your Tax ID Number, then a new tax form will need to be completed. Submitting a new tax form will take precedent over your initial submitted form. Follow the steps below to learn how to submit a new W-9 or W-8BEN.
1. Open a tab with your Live URL. This is the link that the brand sent you with the campaign details.
2. Click on Payouts.
3.In the Payout Info section, click + Complete a Tax Form.
4. Select either 'I am a U.S. Person' or 'I am not a U.S. Person' (will be directed to W-8BEN form) and click Continue.
5. Fill out you Personal Information and scroll down to the next section.
6. Under Part II - Taxpayer Identification Number enter your required Federal Tax Classification and Taxpayer ID Number. Under Exceptions (optional) enter Exempt codes if applicable. Click Continue.
7. Confirm your information, then certify under the penalties of perjury by checking the required boxes. Finally, type your name and click Complete W-9.
8. Lastly, click Submit Form on the final pop-up that appears.