If you’ve been assigned non-network tasks or you haven’t connected your social networks, you can complete tasks with collaborating brands by manually uploading content via your Live URL. When you manually upload, you have to provide a combination of a file copy of your content, a link, and the metrics associated with your content depending on the type of task you’re completing.
- Some social network uploads, such as Instagram Stories, must be captured before they expire.
- Manually uploading content can be time consuming and potentially inaccurate for delivering social network tasks (such as Instagram or TikTok) as your content metrics change. This may affect how your collaborating brands perceive your content’s performance. To ensure you always share your content with the most up-to-date stats, we highly recommend connecting your social accounts with GRIN. This allows GRIN to automatically pull your content and metrics directly from your accounts and share that data directly with your collaborating brands.
- You can learn how to connect your social networks with our help articles in Managing Social Networks. For more information on how GRIN uses your data, you can check out our help articles Creator Data Privacy and Understanding First-Party Data.
What You'll Need
- Your Live URL. If you don’t have a Live URL, contact your collaborating brand to generate one for you.
- An active program with a collaborating brand that you can deliver content to
- If you’re delivering for a social network task (such as an Instagram post or TikTok video), you’ll need an image or video file copy of your content, your post’s URL, your post’s date of post (if applicable), and your post’s engagement metrics from within the first 24 hours of your posting
- If you’re delivering for a non-network task,the requirements will be different depending on the type:
- File Upload: An image, video, Word document, or PDF file
- URL: A link to your content
- Text: Copy and pasted text of your content, such as a post, blog, or review
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL.
- Press View on the program you’re submitting content for.
- In the Tasks module, press Deliver .
- Press View on the task you’re submitting content for.
- Depending on the type of task you’re delivering for, provide the following:
- If you’re delivering for a social network task, such as an Instagram post or a TikTok video, then upload your file copy, enter your post’s URL and date of post (if applicable), and enter your post’s metrics.
- If you’re delivering for a non-network task, upload your file, enter your URL, or paste in your text.
- Press Deliver .
That’s it! Your content has been delivered. Your collaborating brand should receive a copy of your post, its URL, and its metrics.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500