If you’ve been assigned non-network tasks or you haven’t connected your social networks, you can complete tasks with collaborating brands by manually uploading content via your Live URL. When you manually upload, you have to provide a combination of a file copy of your content, a link, and the metrics associated with your content depending on the type of task you’re completing.
What You'll Need
- Your Live URL. If you don’t have a Live URL, contact your collaborating brand to generate one for you.
- An active program with a collaborating brand that you can deliver content to
- If you’re delivering for a social network task (such as an Instagram post or TikTok video), you’ll need an image or video file copy of your content, your post’s URL, your post’s date of post (if applicable), and your post’s engagement metrics from within the first 24 hours of your posting
- If you’re delivering for a non-network task, the requirements will be different depending on the type:
- File Upload: An image, video, Word document, or PDF file
- URL: A link to your content
- Text: Copy and pasted text of your content, such as a post, blog, or review
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL.
- Press View on the program you’re submitting content for.
- In the Tasks module, press Deliver .
- Press View on the task you’re submitting content for.
- Depending on the type of task you’re delivering for, provide the following:
- If you’re delivering for a social network task, such as an Instagram post or a TikTok video, then upload your file copy, enter your post’s URL and date of post (if applicable), and enter your post’s metrics.
- If you’re delivering for a non-network task, upload your file, enter your URL, or paste in your text.
- Press Deliver .
That’s it! Your content has been delivered. Your collaborating brand should receive a copy of your post, its URL, and its metrics.