Your brand sometimes may require you to get your content approved before posting it, which means you’ll need to upload it to the Live URL. Once your content is ready, you can submit it for approval to your brand via your program proposal. Then, your brand will be notified that your content is ready for their review.
What You’ll Need
- A Live URL. If you don’t have a Live URL, contact the brand you’re working with so they can generate an URL for you.
- An accepted proposal with tasks requiring approval for an Activation. Submitting a proposal means you’ve accepted the brand’s requirements and are officially part of the Activation. For more information, see our help article Submitting a Proposal.
- The content you’re submitting ready for file upload
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL.
- Press View on the Activation you’re submitting content for. This will open your proposal for the Activation.
- In the Tasks module, press Deliver.
- Press View on the task you need to submit content for. Content that requires approval will be labeled.
- If the task has two or more deliverables, select which deliverable you're submitting content for approval. Otherwise, skip to Step 6.
- Press Upload File to upload your post. If the brand wants to approve your caption (which includes your post’s description, hashtags, or mentions), enter that as well.
- Press Submit for Approval. This will let the brand know that your content is ready for them to review.
Once your brand has reviewed your content, you’ll get an email notification at the address you provided in your Live URL Settings. Be sure to have your preferred email set! For more information on updating your settings, see our help article Managing Settings.
You can always return to the deliverable's page to view your approval status, view your submission history by clicking View History, and view your most recent submission. Once your brand reviews your content, you'll see a new status, either Needs Changes or Approved, on your submission.
- After your brand has reviewed your content, return to your task using Steps 2-5 and view your submission. Depending on its status, you’ll need to do different things:
- If it’s marked Needs Changes, revise your content according to your brand’s feedback, then press Edit Upload and repeat Steps 6-7.
- If it’s marked Approved, your brand is happy with your content, and the approval process is complete.
That’s it! Your content has been approved for posting by your brand. Be sure to check if there’s an agreed upon post date. Otherwise, you can post your content whenever you’re ready.