When you first receive your Live URL, you'll need to verify your Live URL account. Verifying gives you full access to your Live URL, including pages to manage your payout information, your settings, and more. Be sure to verify your Live URL as soon as possible to get the most of your page!
What You'll Need
- The email address your Brand uses to contact you
- Your Live URL provided to you from your Brand
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL.
- Press the Settings button.
- Press Verify Now.
- Be sure to check junk or spam filters if you're not receiving the email.
That's it! Once you've been verified, you'll be redirected back to your Live URL and will be prompted to set up your Payouts tab. If you click on the Settings icon, you'll also now be able to update your shipping information, contact information, and notification settings. Now, you're ready to maximize your Brand collaborations!
I'm Asked to Verify Each Time I Visit my Dashboard:
If you are asked to verify your account each time you visit your dashboard, this can be caused by your browser. Typically, when verifying your account a token is generated within your browser's cookies. This token indicates to our system that you have already verified your account using that specific browser. If you are asked to verify repeatedly, it may be caused by the following:
- Clearing your cookies & cache - This will remove the verification token from your cookies, and you'll be prompted to verify to generate a new cookie.
- Using different devices and/or browsers - The token will not exist in the new browser/device so you'll be asked to verify again and this is expected.
- Using a private/incognito window - Private/incognito windows do not save cookies so the verification token will not be saved, which will lead to repeatedly being asked to verify.