You should connect your Brand's Professional Instagram account so that GRIN can automatically populate Instagram content with your tracked hashtags or mentions. If you skipped this step while Creating Your Brand, or need to reconnect, you can follow these steps. For more information on how authenticating both your brand's Instagram account and your creators' accounts work together in GRIN, check out our article Tracking Instagram Content.
What You'll Need
- Your Brand's Professional Instagram handle
How to Do It
1. In GRIN, navigate to and click on App Marketplace.
2. Click on Social Networks and select Connect on Instagram.
3. Select your Brand within GRIN in the drop down and then enter your brand's Instagram Professional handle. GRIN will confirm your Instagram account is either a Business or Creator account.
4. When prompted, be sure to enter your Brand's Facebook login so that Meta can complete the connection. Make sure to press Continue as...
5. Ensure all permissions are checked in What is GRIN allowed to do? when you see the pop up.
6. Your account is now connected and shows a green check to confirm. You will also see it updated anytime you visit Account > Settings > Integrations.
7. Now make sure you now finish your Social Listening and Recruitment settings in Creating Your Brand!