By connecting your TikTok, GRIN can automatically pull in your posts and engagement numbers to deliver to the brands you are collaborating with. GRIN uses first-party data to sync your content and metrics directly from TikTok, ensuring the data your collaborating brands receive is secure, accurate, and collected with your permission.
While you’re going through the connection process, you’ll be asked to grant specific permissions so GRIN can read and sync with your content as well as read information available on your TikTok profile. You must accept all permissions for your brands to view your posts and post metrics. These permissions do not give GRIN permission to post on your behalf, view your direct messages, or view or change your sensitive account information.
What You’ll Need
- A TikTok account
- A Live URL. If you don’t have a Live URL yet, contact your collaborating brand to generate a link for you.
How to Do It
- Navigate to your Live URL > Networks.
- Next to TikTok, press Connect.
- Enter your TikTok username and press Continue. This will open a new window.
- Select how you want to log in to TikTok and complete the login process.
- When prompted to authorize with GRIN, make sure all the permissions are enabled and press Authorize.
That’s it! You’ll be redirected back to your Live URL, and you should now see your TikTok is now a connected account. Now, your collaborating brands will now be able to automatically view your TikTok content and metrics!